Indasa 6" Rhynogrip HTLine Ultravent Vacuum Sanding Discs, 8660 Series
Indasa 6" HT Line (High Tech) Rhynogrip Ultravent Sanding Discs are a high-performance abrasive that is revolutionizing the industry with advances found nowhere else, offering a wide range of applications from heavy duty sanding to micro-fine finishing.
The Indasa Ultravent vacuum hole pattern offers maximum dust extraction.
Color change from white to red lets you know when abrasive disc working time is complete and time to replace, offering reduced waste and improved productivity.
The Indasa HT Line features flexible backing adaptable to sanding contoured surfaces, special abrasive grain and stearate lubricant layer for the highest quality surface finish, high stock removal and minimal grit shedding and very long working lifetime.
HT Line is an excellent choice for sanding body fillers, primers, topcoats, clear coats, fiberglass & gelcoat materials, solid surfaces and hard woods.
HTLine Ultravent discs are available in a 6" size, grit range from 80 to 2,000,
The Ultravent vacuum pattern comprises 15-holes for 40 and 60 grits, 21-holes for grits 80 to 180, 57-holes for grits 220-2000.
Best performance when used in conjunction with Indasa Ultravent Multi-hole Backup Pad and Ultravent Foam Interface Pad but will also work fine with other 6" hook & loop backup pads.
Sold 50 discs per box.
Features and Benefits:
- Flexible backing adaptable to sanding contoured surfaces
- High initial cutting action for fast stock removal
- Uniform scratch pattern provides the ultimate surface finish
- High strength resin bond for minimal grit shedding
- Advanced clog resistance stearate coating technology for longer working lifetime
- Ultravent for maximum dust extraction and better surface finish
- Color change from white to red lets you know when abrasive working time is complete
- Perfect for sanding body fillers, primers, topcoats, clear coats, fiberglass & gelcoat materials, solid surfaces and hard woods
- 3M Clean Sanding
- Norton Cyclonic
- Mirka Abranet, Mirka Autonet
- Available in 6" size discs
- Hook & loop attachment (grip backing)
- Ultravent pattern is 21-holes for grits 80 to 180, 57-holes for grits 220-2000
- Stearate coated lubricant layer
- Available in 80 to 2,000 grit
- 50 discs per box
We Also Recommend
Norton A975 Dry Ice No-Fil 6" Multi-Air Cyclonic Vacuum Grip Sanding Discs
Norton Blaze A995 No-Fil 6" Multi-Air Cyclonic Vacuum Grip Sanding Discs