Indasa 6" Rhynogrip HTLine Ultravent Vacuum Sanding Discs
Indasa 6" HT Line (High Tech) Rhynogrip Ultravent is a high performance sanding disc that is revolutionizing the abrasives industry with advances found nowhere else by offering a wide range of applications from heavy duty sanding to micro-fine finishing plus available in Ultravent for maximum dust extraction.
The Indasa HT Line features flexible backing adaptable to sanding contoured surfaces, special abrasive grain and stearate lubricant layer for the highest quality surface finish, high stock removal and minimal grit shedding and very long working life-time. Color change from white to red lets you know when abrasive working time is complete.
HT Line is an excellent choice for sanding body fillers, primers, top coats, clear coats, fiberglass & gelcoat materials, solid surfaces and hard woods.
Ultravent HTLine discs are available in a 6" size, grit range from 80 to 2,000 and sold 50 discs per box. The Ultravent pattern is 21-holes for grits 80 to 180, 57-holes for grits 220-2000.
Best performance when used in conjunction with Indasa Ultravent Multi-hole Backup Pad and Ultravent Foam Interface Pad but will also work fine with other 6" hook & loop backup pads.
Features and Benefits:
- Flexible backing adaptable to sanding contoured surfaces
- High initial cutting action for fast stock removal
- Uniform scratch pattern provides the ultimate surface finish
- High strength resin bond for minimal grit shedding
- Advanced clog resistance stearate coating technology for longer working lifetime
- Ultravent for maximum dust extraction and better surface finish
- Color change from white to red lets you know when abrasive working time is complete
- Perfect for sanding body fillers, primers, top coats, clear coats, fiberglass & gelcoat materials, solid surfaces and hard woods
- 3M Clean Sanding
- Norton Cyclonic
- Mirka Abranet, Mirka Autonet
- Available in 6" size discs
- Hook & loop attachment (grip backing)
- Ultravent pattern is 21-holes for grits 80 to 180, 57-holes for grits 220-2000
- Stearate coated lubricant layer
- Available in 80 to 2,000 grit
- 50 discs per box