Sunmight 3" Film Solid Grip Sanding Discs
Sunmight 3 Inch Finishing Film Solid Grip Sanding Discs are a premium product with strong and even film backing that allows for better surface finish, longer working life and excellent dust extraction.
Sunmight Film features a polyester backing that is strong and durable; it does not tear or crack easily and perfect for sanding edges, corners and irregular shapes and may also be used wet or dry.
With its uniform mineral coating on a perfectly even surface, Sunmight Film performs better than traditional paper abrasives. The even film surface results in an outstanding finish without deep scratch marks. Additionally, special resin over resin adhesion technology reduces shelling (grit shedding) problems and provides longer working life.
Available in a grit range from 80 to 2,500.
Sold 50 discs per box. Also available in other sizes and vacuum hole configurations.
Sunmight Film Advantages:
Features & Benefits:
- Features a polyester backing that is strong and durable
- Uniform film surface results in an outstanding finish without deep scratch marks
- Resists tearing & cracking - perfect for sanding edges, corners and irregular shapes
- Special resin over resin adhesion technology reduces shelling (grit shedding) problems and provides longer working life
- May be used wet or dry
- Grain: Premium Aluminum Oxide
- Backing: Polyester Film
- Attachment: Velcro Grip (hook & loop)
- Bonding Adhesive: Phenolic Resin
- Coating: Open Coat
- Grit Range: 80 to 2,500
- Size: 3" discs
- Quantity per Box: 50 discs
- 3M Clean Sand, 3M Finishing Film
- Mirka Abranet, Mirka Mircrostar, Mirka Polarstar
- Norton Pure Ice Film, Norton Cyclonic
- Sia 1950 Siaspeed, Sia 1950 Siaspeed Film
Sunmight Film Disc Comparison Test
We Also Recommend
Indasa 3" Rynofinish Microfine Foam Finishing Discs, 320-3000MF