Norton A275OP Champagne 9" x 11" Sanding Sheets, Bulk Pack
Norton A275OP Adalox Champagne 9" x 11" Sandpaper Sheets produce consistent, exceptional finishes on any surface or coating.
Norton A275OP offers a combination of sharp, aluminum oxide abrasive and a tough, tear resistant backing resulting with a high-performance, long lasting sandpaper that consistently cuts through paint and body filler for a high-quality finish every time for increased productivity.
Featuring a fiber-reinforced, latex-saturated B-weight backing and non-pigmented, water-based stearate open coating, these sheets resist clogging and provide 50% to 60% better resistance to tearing than common papers.
Crafted using a premium, heat-treated P-grade aluminum-oxide abrasive, these sheets are ideal for removing moderate material when hand sanding materials that tend to load, such as painted surfaces, plastics and composited, fiberglass, aluminum, brass, bronze, titanium and super alloys; hard, soft and 300-series stainless steels; and hard and soft woods.
Size is 9" x 11".
Sold 50 per sleeve in 80 grit, 100 per sleeve in 100 to 1,500 grit.
Features and Benefits:
- Produces consistent, exceptional finishes on any surface or coating
- Provides 50% to 60% better resistance to tearing than other sandpaper
- Non-pigmented, water-based stearate (anti-clog) coating, open coat for best resistance to clogging and loading during sanding
- Ideal for removing moderate material when hand sanding materials that tend to load
- Size: 9" x 11"
- Grain: Aluminum oxide
- Paper: B-weight, latex
- Coating: Water-based stearate, open coat
- Package Size: 50/sleeve for 80 grit; 100/sleeve for 100 to 1,500 grit.