Norton A275OP Champagne 2.75" PSA Sanding Rolls
Norton A275OP Adalox Champagne No-Fil 2.75" Sandpaper Rolls are engineered for optimum performance when hand or machine sanding metal, wood, composites and painted surfaces. Sanding rolls provide a cost effective alternative to sheets and produce consistent, exceptional finishes on any surface or coating.
Norton A275OP offers a combination of sharp, aluminum oxide abrasive and a tough, tear resistant backing resulting with a high-performance, long lasting sandpaper that consistently cuts through paint and body filler for a high-quality finish every time for increased productivity.
Featuring a fiber-reinforced, latex-saturated B-weight backing and non-pigmented, water-based stearate open coating, these sheets resist clogging and provide 50% to 60% better resistance to tearing than common papers.
Crafted using a premium, heat-treated P-grade aluminum-oxide abrasive, these sheets are ideal for removing moderate material when hand sanding materials that tend to load, such as painted surfaces, plastics and composited, fiberglass, aluminum, brass, bronze, titanium and super alloys; hard, soft and 300-series stainless steels; and hard and soft woods.
Sizing is 2.75" wide x 25 yd for 80 grit, 30 yd for 100 & 120 Grits, 45 yd for 150 to 600 grit.
Features and Benefits:
- Produces consistent, exceptional finishes on any surface or coating
- Provides 50% to 60% better resistance to tearing than other sandpaper
- Non-pigmented, water-based stearate (anti-clog) coating, open coat for best resistance to clogging and loading during sanding
- Ideal for removing moderate material when hand sanding materials that tend to load
- Size: 2.75" wide x 25 yd for 80 grit, 30 yd for 100 & 120 Grits, 45 yd for 150 to 600 grit
- Grain: Aluminum oxide
- Attachment: Pressure sensitive adhesive
- Paper: B-weight, latex
- Coating: Water-based stearate, open coat
- Package Size: 1 roll per package
We Also Recommend
Indasa 2.75" Rhynostick PlusLine PSA Long Board Sanding Rolls, 1096 Series