Norton Blaze 2.75" A995 Multi-Air Cyclonic Vacuum NorGrip Sanding Rolls
Norton 2.75" Blaze A995 CA Multi-Air Cyclonic Vacuum NorGrip Sanding Rolls feature an innovative Cyclonic spiral hole-design to optimize dust extraction with use on pneumatic vacuum body file machines and hand blocks.
The ultra-premium Blaze ceramic grain boosts performance with extremely sharp edges removes over 30% more material with considerably less dust allows for the fastest cut rate and longer life.
The proprietary D weight Polyester-reinforced, flexible latex-saturated backing gives extreme strength and durability. This new Cyclonic hole-design eliminates the need to align hole patterns resulting in a fast and easy changeover.
Applications include stripping and preparing primed and painted surfaces for finishing, sanding of plastics, fiberglass and composites, and sanding of all gel coat and body filler compounds.
Sold in 40, 80 and 120 grits. Dimensions for 40 grit are 2.75" x 27' (9yds), 80 grit and finer are 2.75" x 39' (13yds).
Features and Benefits:
- P-graded next-generation ceramic aluminum oxide abrasive for fastest cut rate and longest life
- Proprietary D weight Polyester-reinforced, flexible latex-saturated backing for 100% improvement in tear strength and edge durability providing longer life in all applications
- Water-based, non-loading (No-Fil) stearate resists clogging and increases roll life
- Hook and loop (NorGrip) back for easy disc mounting and changing
- Body Panel Surface Repair
- Paint Preparation
- Paint Removal
- Rust Removal
- Surface Prep
- 300 Series Stainless
- 400 Series Stainless
- Hard Carbon Steels
- Soft Carbon Steels
- Hard Woods
- Soft Woods
- Super Alloys
- Backing Material: Hook & Loop
- Abrasive Type: Coated
- Color: Orange
- Diameter: 2"
- Grits: 40, 80, 120, 180, 220
- Sub-Brand: Blaze
- Tier: Best
We Also Recommend
Indasa 2.75" Rhynogrip PlusLine Grip Long Board Sanding Rolls, 1095 Series
Indasa 2.75" Rhynogrip RedLine Grip Sanding Rolls, 950-R Series