Norton Blaze A995 No-Fil 6" Multi-Air Cyclonic Vacuum Grip Sanding Discs
Norton 6" Blaze A995CA Multi-Air Cyclonic Vacuum NorGrip Sanding Discs offers excellent stock removal on hard materials, extremely long service life and minimizes dust with an innovative Cyclonic spiral hole-design with center hole to optimize dust extraction.
The P-graded ceramic aluminum oxide abrasive works in combination with laser-cut spiral vacuum holes to offer consistent, fast cuts with minimal dust and heat. The ultra-premium Blaze ceramic grain boosts performance with extremely sharp edges removes over 30% more material with considerably less dust allows for the fastest cut rate and longer life.
The proprietary D weight Polyester-reinforced, flexible latex-saturated backing gives extreme strength and durability. This new Cyclonic hole-design eliminates the need to align hole patterns resulting in a fast and easy changeover.
Sand without fear of color transfer, Blaze features a water-based, non-pigmented No-Fil coating to eliminate color transfer while resisting loading.
Applications include stripping and preparing primed and painted surfaces for finishing, sanding of plastics, fiberglass and composites, and sanding of all gel coat and body filler compounds.
This disc has a NorGrip mounting back for sturdy hold and easy removal, and it's ideal for a range of materials, including woods and composites.
6" size vacuum grip discs fits most 6" sanders with hook & loop style backup pad.
Sold 25 discs for 40 grit, 50 discs for 80 grit and finer.
Features and Benefits:
- P-graded, ceramic aluminum oxide abrasive ensures fast cut rate
- Laser-cut spiral, vacuum hole design maximizes dust extraction for a clean work environment and less contamination
- Delivers cool, fast, consistent cut rate with a long life
- Unique fiber reinforced, flexible D-weight latex saturated backing provides 50% to 60% improvement in tear strength while retaining flexibility
- Best choice for the most demanding coarse grit stripping, blending, and sanding aluminum, fiberglass, composites, hard woods and soft woods applications
- Water-based, non-pigmented stearate No-Fil coating and open coat provide maximum load resistance with no color transfer to work
- Hook and loop (NorGrip) back for easy disc mounting and changing
- Hard Woods
- Soft Woods
- Abrasive: Ceramic Alumina
- Backing Material: Hook & Loop
- Abrasive Type: Coated
- Color: Orange
- Diameter: 6"
- Grits: 40, 80, 120, 180
- Sub-Brand: Blaze
- Tier: Best
We Also Recommend
Norton A975 Dry Ice No-Fil 6" Multi-Air Cyclonic Vacuum Grip Sanding Discs