Mirka 5" 33-Hole Pad Saver, 99528
Mirka 5" 33-Hole Pad Saver Discs (99528) are designed to protect the backing pad from wear and tear when sanding aggressively and continuously with net abrasive products.
This cost-effective pad saver disc, placed between the backing pad and the sanding disc, should be changed regularly. The pad saver disc prolongs the life of the backing pad yet allows for dust free sanding.
The Mirka 99528 Pad Saver is 5" diameter x 0.12" thick with 33 holes and grip hook & loop attachment, perfect for 5" multi-hole and 8-hole grip backup pads.
Sold individually and in 5-packs.
Features and Benefits:
- Protect the backing pad from premature wear and tear when using Mirka net abrasive products
- Allows for dust free sanding
- 5" diameter x 0.12" thick
- 33 holes
- Grip hook & loop attachment
- Sold individually and in 5-packs