Mirka 6" Mirlon Total Scuff Discs, 18-241 Series
Mirka Mirlon Total 6" Scuff Discs (18-241 Series) are designed for use with 6" sanders for fine finishing and surface applications.
Mirlon Total is an indisputable all-round product. A sister of the fiber-based regular Mirlon, Mirlon Total cuts even better producing a rapid sanding result that delivers a dense scratch pattern and a perfectly even, high-quality surface ready for painting.
Mirlon Total is made from three-dimensional media with cut fiber strands coated with resin and consistent abrasive which provides a very flexible and uniform finishing of contoured surfaces.
Mirka Mirlon Total is now available in disc form for machine sanding with a new Mirlon Net Interface Pad 9116-M (sold separately) making it compatible with Mirka dust-free solutions.
Mirlon Total is strong and long-lasting, as both sides of the abrasive can be used for sanding, and it is flexible and easy to use, making it perfect to achieve a smooth matt finish and for feathering out effectively.
Mirlon Total is the natural choice when performing collision repairs, but it is also well suited for new vehicle manufacturing, construction and decoration, wood and metal processing, marine production, and composites processing. It performs well on steel and other metals and alloys as well as plastics, lacquers, paints and primers, and synthetic materials.
Mirlon Total discs are available in Very Fine and Extra Fine grits (Ultra Fine coming soon) for a variety of applications.
Provides a superior finish compared to other non-woven scuff pads.
Sold 20 discs per box.
Features and Benefits:
- Adaptable to shapes and contours
- 6" diameter for use with 6 sanders
- Resistant to tearing
- Consistent scratch pattern for superior uniform finish
- Can be used on both sides
- Can be used with water
- Fine Finishing and surface preparation
- For use in automotive, marine and industrial workplace
- Easy to use on profiled surfaces and creates an excellent base for the next coating
- Maroon: VF Very Fine (360 grit), for primary sanding of new parts, old paint layers, and sanding of repairs before applying primer
- Black (Dark Gray): XF Extra Fine (800 grit), for panel blending, paint prep, surface finishing in wood applications, solid surface fabrication and marine aftermarket
- Gray: UF Ultra Fine (1,500 grit) (COMING SOON), for enhancing mechanical adhesion and panel blending
- Non-woven abrasives are three-dimensional media made with cut fiber strands, coated with resin and abrasive
- Feature Aluminum Oxide (Very Fine) and Silicon Carbide (Extra Fine, Ultra Fine) and Phenolic Resin Bonding
- Available in box of 20, 6" discs
- Maroon: Very Fine (360 grit)
- Black: XF Extra Fine (800 grit)
- Gray: Ultra Fine (1,500 grit)
We Also Recommend
Norton A975 Dry Ice No-Fil 6" Multi-Air Cyclonic Vacuum Grip Sanding Discs
Norton Blaze A995 No-Fil 6" Multi-Air Cyclonic Vacuum Grip Sanding Discs