Mirka 6" Gold PSA Solid Sanding Discs
Mirka Gold 6" Solid PSA (Sticky-Back) Link Roll Sanding Discs (23-342 Series) are suited for high-speed sanding in a multitude of applications such as automotive, marine, wood, metal and composites.
Mirka Gold features latex paper backing, semi-open grain and special stearate coatings designed to prevent clogging and pill forming which helps achieve an optimal sanding result.
Link roll discs packaged in boxes for protection from shop dust and contamination. Easily tear to remove from roll. Available in a grit range from 80 to 500.
Sold 100 discs per link-roll.
Features & Benefits:
- Extra strong aluminum oxide grains in 80 to 500 grit for an excellent long-lasting cut
- Optimized grain distribution allows the product to perform faster with less clogging
- Gold 80 to 180 grit has a Calcium based stearate for tough grinding
- Gold 220 grit and finer is Zinc based for less clogging on soft application
- Improved backing paper, has a more even coating of grains and resin providing the perfect finish
- Suited for automotive refinishing, marine industry, composite processing, vehicles manufacturing, paint and decoration, woodwork
- Suited for use on composite materials, hard and soft woods, MDF, veneers, mild, carbon and stainless steel, aluminum, cast iron, copper alloys, brass and bronze, lacquers, body filler, plaster, putty, sanding of paint, paint removal and much more.
- Grain: Aluminum oxide
- Bonding: Resin over resin Progressive Bond™
- Backing: Self-adhesive; 80 to 150 grit D weight latex paper, 180 to 500 C weight latex paper
- Coating: Semi-open
- Color: Gold
- Grit range: P80 to P500
- Sold 100 discs per link-roll
We Also Recommend
Indasa 6" Rhynostick HeavyLine PSA Solid Sanding Discs, 600-E Series
Indasa 6" Rhynostick PlusLine PSA Solid Sanding Discs, 1060 Series
Indasa 6" Rhynostick WhiteLine PSA Solid Sanding Discs, 60 Series