Mirka 2.75" Abranet Grip Vacuum Sanding Rolls, 9A-570 Series
Mirka 2.75" Abranet Grip Vacuum Sanding Rolls (9A-570 Series) are a revolutionary mesh abrasive for vacuum-assisted sanding operations that will fundamentally improve your work environment!
This unique patented sanding material contains thousands of small holes, making it possible to effectively vacuum away dust and other particles without clogging the disc surface. The result is a uniform sanding pattern and a perfectly smooth surface and a work environment is free of dust.
Abranet has a much longer lifetime longer than traditional paper abrasives, typically outlasting paper discs 3 to 5 times! This means that sanding can be carried out more quickly, efficiently and at a lower overall cost.
Sold 1 roll per package, 2.75" x 30' size, available in 80 to 400 grit.
Features and Benefits:
- Virtually dust-free sanding in vacuum-assisted applications
- Greater efficiency than standard paper disc abrasives and less use of materials
- Elimination of pilling problems
- Produces a better finish
- Better work environment, improved operator safety, and less environmental impact
- Multifunctional product used both within the marine, composite, automotive and wood industries
- Suited for use on composite materials, hard and soft woods, MDF, veneers, mild, carbon and stainless steel, aluminum, cast iron, copper alloys, brass and bronze, lacquers, body filler, plaster, putty, sanding of paint, paint removal and much more.
- Abranet available in 2.75" and 4.5" wide x 10M grip rolls
- Grain: Aluminum oxide
- Bonding: Resin over resin
- Backing: Polyamide fabric
- Coating: Closed
- Color: White and Brown
- Grit range: 80, 120, 180, 240, 320, 400
We Also Recommend
Indasa 2.75" Rhynogrip PlusLine Grip Long Board Sanding Rolls, 1095 Series
Indasa 2.75" Rhynogrip RedLine Grip Sanding Rolls, 950-R Series
Norton A275OP Champagne 2.75" Multi-Air Cyclonic Vacuum NorGrip Sanding Rolls