Mirka 6" 67-Hole Pad Saver, 9956
Mirka 6" Pad Saver (9956) is 6" diameter x 0.12" thick with 67 holes and grip hook & loop attachment.
The Mirka pad saver disc is designed to protect the backing pad from wear and tear when sanding aggressively and continuously with net abrasive products.
This cost effective pad saver disc, placed between the backing pad and the sanding disc, should be changed regularly. The pad saver disc prolongs the life of the backing pad yet allows for dust free sanding.
Sold individually and in 5-packs.
Features and Benefits:
- Protect the backing pad from premature wear and tear when using Mirka net abrasive products
- Cost effective
- Allows for dust free sanding
- 6" diameter x 0.12" thick
- 67 holes
- Grip hook & loop attachment
- Sold individually and in 5-packs