Indasa Trim Perforated Masking Tape, 566329
Indasa Trim Perforated Masking Tape (566329) offers a quick and easy way to mask and protect headlights, windscreen rubber and trim to eliminate the risk of overspray and paint build up. Easy to apply and remove as tape leaves no residue behind upon removal improving efficiency.
Features high tack Japanese washi paper tape with acrylic adhesive and plastic strip made of extremely flexible plastic film easily conforms to contours. Perforated for easy tear and application.
Precut perforations every ~1.7" for easy tearing for easy removal and reduction in waste.
Offers excellent performance and cost savings compared to competitor products; compare it to 3M 06348, 3M 06349, JTape 1055 and American TM27.
Size is 1.77" x 10.9yd (45mm x 10m). Size is 1.77" x 10.9yd (45mm x 10m). Color is tan or light blue, dependent on production batch.
Features and Benefits:
- Protect and mask headlights, windscreen rubber and trim
- Improves efficiency with quick and easy removal
- Leaves no residue behind
- Eliminates the risk of overspray and paint build up
- Made of extremely flexible plastic film and high tack Japanese washi paper tape with acrylic adhesive
- Precut and perforated for easy tear and application
- Backing: Washi crepe paper with PET film
- Adhesive: Acrylic
- Elongation: 9.3%
- Size: 1.77" x 10.9yd (45mm x 10m)
- Moisture Resistance: Good
- Solvent Resistance: Good
- Temp. Resistance: -4ºF to 302ºF (-20ºC to 150ºC)
- Adhesive Strength: 5.9 N/25 mm
- Tensile Strength: 114.0 N/25 mm
- Perforated: Yes
- Color: Variable; tan or light blue crepe paper
- Download data sheet here
We Also Recommend
Indasa 11.25" Rhynogrip RedLine Solid Sanding Discs (fits GEM), 620GEM Series
Indasa 13' Antistatic Vacuum Hose for Electric Sanders, 29mm, 581797
Indasa 16.5' Coaxial Air and Vacuum Hose Integrated Assembly, 558805
Indasa 2.75" RedLine Rhynolox Plain Back Sanding Rolls, 910 Series