Indasa 6" Rhynogrip SiC Silicon Carbide Discs
OVERSTOCK SALE ITEM: Limited quantity on hand, sale only while supplies last.
Indasa 6" SiC Series Rhynogrip Sanding Discs feature extremely sharp Silicon Carbide abrasive grains and extra durable F weight backing which results in an abrasive system with very high stock removal and long working life time.
Available in 6" size and 8" size grip discs from 24 to 80 grit, the SiC Series is the perfect choice for heavy duty machine sanding and grinding of marine bottom paint, floor sanding, sanding composite materials, stone and marble.
- Heavy duty machine sanding
- Floor sanding
- Sanding and finishing composite materials, stone and marble
- For grip-system backing pads
Features and Benefits:
- Strong backing with high resistance to tearing
- Very long working life time
- Very good stock removal
- Anti-static and dust-repellent
- Nylon grip hook & loop system runs inherently cooler than PSA stick it design
- F weight paper with velour grip backing
- Silicon Carbide abrasive
- Modified synthetic resin bonding
- Grit range 24 to 80 grit
- Available in 6" and 8" size solid discs
- 25 discs per box
About Indasa Abrasives:
We Also Recommend
Norton A975 Dry Ice No-Fil 6" Multi-Air Cyclonic Vacuum Grip Sanding Discs
Norton Blaze A995 No-Fil 6" Multi-Air Cyclonic Vacuum Grip Sanding Discs