Indasa Dust Extraction Hand Sanding Blocks, 2.75" x 16.5", 449271
Indasa 2.75" x 16.5" (70mm x 400mm) Dust Extraction Hand Sanding Grip Block (449271) is designed to allow for fast sanding of flat surfaces and deliver a consistent surface finish and a cleaner shop environment. The flat surface eliminates the chances for gouges and uneven sanding.
Constructed of lightweight yet durable composite material for optimum user comfort and long working lifetime.
23-hole vacuum pattern allows for excellent dust extraction when connected to a vacuum. Excellent for use on paint, primer, fillers, fiberglass, composite materials, plastics.
Ideally suited for use with Indasa Rhynogrip HTLine 2.75" x 16.5" Vacuum Sanding Strips as well as other 2.75" wide grip abrasives.
Compatible for use with Indasa 13' Vacuum Hose for Hand Sanding Blocks (581797) and Indasa Vacuum Hose Adapter, 29mm Thread (567654) for best fit.
Package includes vacuum block and two adapters. Abrasives and vacuum hose sold separately.
Features and Benefits:
- Flat surface eliminates the chances for gouges and uneven sanding
- Strong, durable composite body
- Ergonomically enhanced and light weight for reduced user fatigue and increased productivity
- Dust extraction allows for a cleaner workshop and better finish when used with Indasa Rhynogrip HTLine 2.75" x 16.5" Vacuum Sanding Strips
- Grip backing for use with 2.75" wide grip abrasive rolls and file sheets
- Dimensions: 2.75" x 16.5" (70mm x 400mm)
- Fastening System: Grip
- Weight: 1.47 lb (670 gram)
- Hardness: Hard
- Vacuum Pattern: 23-hole
- Color: Gray and Black
- Hose Connector: 21 mm