Indasa 7" Rhynofibre "Z" Silver Resin Fibre Grinding Discs, 50 Grit, 2200-50
Overstock Sale Item; on sale only while supplies last.
Indasa 7" Rhynofibre "Z" Silver Resin Fiber Grinding Discs, 50 Grit (2200-50) are a premium abrasive featuring zirconium mineral grain, durable vulcanized backing, high strength resin to eliminate shredding and high initial cutting action.
Excellent quality, these discs offers high initial cut, better heat resistance, better edge stability and last far longer than low quality discs flooding the market.
Zirconium abrasive grain is perfect for machine grinding and sanding of metal work as it stays cooler and sharper than aluminum oxide.
Also available in 5" size with 7/8" hole and in many grit options.
Features and Benefits:
- Durable vulcanized fibre backing
- High strength resin eliminates grit shredding
- High initial cutting action
- Very high edge stability
- High resistance to heat
- Suitable for use with angle grinder to remove burrs, welding seams and use on non-ferrous metals, steel and aluminum
- Vulcanized fibre 0.8 mm backing
- Zirconium abrasive
- Modified synthetic resin bonding
- 7" size with 7/8" hole
- Sold 25 discs per box