Indasa 6" Rhynogrip WhiteLine 8-Hole Vacuum Sanding Discs, 63 Series
Indasa 6" Rhynogrip WhiteLine 8-Hole Grip Sanding Discs (63 Series) are a production grade abrasive that offer the best balance of productivity, quality finish and cost effectiveness.
WhiteLine is the best option when a very high initial cut and lower costs are desired and a great choice for sanding and finishing fillers, stoppers, composite materials, soft woods, wood coatings, walls and drywall.
WhiteLine features aluminum oxide grain and a special lubricant stearate no-transfer coating to resist clogging and pilling; the result is a high-performance abrasive system that offers extremely high initial cutting power, high stock removal and good surface finish.
6" size grip discs available in a grit range from 36 to 500 and sold 50 discs for all grits. Click here for additional sizes and vacuum hole patterns.
- Dry sanding
- Sanding and finishing of fillers, stoppers, composite materials, soft woods, wood coatings, walls and drywall
- Scuffing and rectifying clear coats
- For use with 6" grip (Velcro) backing pads with 8-hole vacuum pattern
Features and Benefits:
- Highest initial cutting power and initial stock removal
- Special anti-clogging, no-load lubricant coating (150 to 500 grit)
- Suitable for many applications and materials
- High performance and provides good surface finish
- Grip backing for strong fastening
- Discs fit 8-hole vacuum pattern backing pads
- Excellent dust extraction for dust-free sanding applications
- 3M Red
- Norton A296 Gold Reserve
- Mirka Basecut
- D / C weight paper with grip backing
- Lubricant coating (150 to 500 grits)
- Aluminum Oxide abrasive
- Modified synthetic resin bonding
- 6" size solid discs
- 8-hole vacuum pattern
- Sold 50 discs
- 63 series, part # 63-GRIT
About Indasa Abrasives:
We Also Recommend
Norton A975 Dry Ice No-Fil 6" Multi-Air Cyclonic Vacuum Grip Sanding Discs
Norton Blaze A995 No-Fil 6" Multi-Air Cyclonic Vacuum Grip Sanding Discs