Indasa 3" Non-Vacuum DA Sander, 3/16" Orbit, 3DASAND
Indasa 3" Non-Vacuum DA Sander with 3/16" (5mm) Orbit (3DASAND) is a powerful, lightweight and ergonomic sander that operates at low sound levels and provide the ultimate high quality surface finish fast.
Features a 3/16" (5mm) stroke/orbit suitable for most sanding applications.
Constructed with durable composite materials, Indasa professional sanding tools are built to last. Max speed is 12,000 RPM and features a variable speed regulator for maximum control.
Includes 3" solid grip backup pad (3200-1/4) and pad changing wrench.
Features and Benefits:
- 3/16" (5mm) stroke/orbit suitable for most sanding tasks
- Lightweight and ergonomic design
- Operates at low sound levels
- Constructed with highly resistant and durable composite materials, built to last
- Variable speed regulator for maximum control
- Includes 3" solid grip (Velcro) backup pad (3200-1/4)
- Orbit" 3/16" (5mm )
- Max speed: 12,000 RPM
- Weight: 1.3 lb (0.6kg)
- Height: 3.1" (78.7mm)
- Length: 4.9" (186.2mm)
- Noise level 80dB
- Vibration level: 2.0 m/s2
- Recommended Air Pressure: 6.2 bar (90 psig)
- Recommended Air Line Size 3/8" (10mm)
- Recommended Max Hose Length: 25' (8M)
- Includes: Rhynogrip 3" (77mm) grip/hook low profile backup pad (1/4" x 20 thread, male), pad wrench
- Part # 3DASAND
About Indasa Abrasives:
We Also Recommend
Indasa 11.25" Rhynogrip RedLine Solid Sanding Discs (fits GEM), 620GEM Series
Indasa 13' Antistatic Vacuum Hose for Electric Sanders, 29mm, 581797
Indasa 16.5' Coaxial Air and Vacuum Hose Integrated Assembly, 558805
Indasa 2.75" RedLine Rhynolox Plain Back Sanding Rolls, 910 Series