Ansel Microflex Diamond Grip 6 mil Natural Rubber Latex Powder-Free Gloves
Ansel Microflex® Diamond Grip™ Natural Rubber Latex Gloves set the benchmark for strength, durability and comfort.
Thicker than your typical latex glove, Diamond Grip™ gloves are made of 6.3 mil natural latex, rendering magnificent critical protection especially for fingertips and avoids ripping/tearing.
Non-sterile gloves with textured fingers finish offers enhanced grip in wet and dry condition for a more secure, confident grip when handling slippery and oily objects.
9.8" Powder-free gloves featuring beaded cuff provides an immense balance of performance, durability and comfort.
Ambidextrous gloves are ideal for heavy-duty environments involving utensils and instruments handling.
Diamond Grip™ gloves are made of examination grade latex and are powder-free. Beaded cuff and fully textured grip for better control wet or dry. 5.1 mil cuff, 6.3 mil thick palm, 7.9 mil finger Latex thickness.
Perfect for automotive, industrial, marine, chemical, plumbing, sanitation, EMS, medical, bio-safety, life sciences, health care and law enforcement uses.
Features and Benefits:
- Powder-free examination grade latex
- Extra thick latex gloves with enhanced finger thickness, for extra protection in rugged environments
- Textured fingertips for a more secure, confident grip when handling slippery and oily objects
- Double chlorinated for easy donning and a comfortable feel
- Fully textured for better grip wet or dry
- Beaded cuff
- Thickness: 5.1 mil cuff / 6.3 mil palm / 7.9 mil fingers
- Length: 9.6"
- Sizes: Large, X-Large
- Quantity: 100 gloves per box, 10 boxes per case
- Material: Natural Rubber Latex
- Color: Natural
- Glove Design: Chlorinated, Powder-Free, Textured Fingers
- Cuff: Beaded
- QMS Audit Standards: EN ISO 13485:2012
- Regulatory Compliance: ASTM D3578, EN 420:2003 + A1:2009, FDA21 CFR 177-2600, US QSR/FDA 510(k) Medical Examination Grade
- Length (mm/inches): 245 / 9.6 ASTM D3767,EN 420
- Freedom from Holes (Inspection level I): 1.5 AQL ASTM D5151,EN 455-1
- Palm Thickness (mm/mils): 0.16 / 6.3 ASTM D5151,EN 455-2
- Finger Thickness (mm/mils): 0.20 / 7.9 ASTM D5151,EN 455-2