Farecla Profile Premium Coarse Cut Paste Compound
Introducing new Farecla Profile Premium Coarse Cut Paste Compound for Industrial and Marine applications; designed for gel coats, paint and solid surfaces.
Profile Premium Paste Compound is a mechanical cutting compound formulated with the choicest mineral abrasives for the fastest cutting action and a high gloss surface finish. Quickly and permanently removes 800 grit dry sanding scratch marks yet leaves an excellent high gloss level.
Use with a wool cutting pad (e.g. Farecla Wool Pad) and small amount of material. If desired, follow with a finer cutting compound (e.g. Profile Finish Compound) to yield an even higher gloss level and quality wax (e.g. Profile UV Wax, Profile Polymer Wax) to protect surface.
Water-based formula contains no silicone or fillers and is very low VOC which means no haze-back, easy clean up, extended buff pad life, is safer for people and better for the environment.
Also available in a liquid version for those that prefer a wetter compound, info here.
Features and Benefits:
- Designed for gel coats, painted surfaces and solid surfaces
- Quickly and permanently removes 800 grit dry sanding marks
- Water-based formula contains no fillers and very low VOC which means no haze-back, easy clean up, extended buff pad life, safer to use and better for the environment
- Contains no silicone (paint shop friendly)
- Concentrated Savings - loaded with 50% more premium abrasive material to work faster and use 3 to 4 times less material than the closest competing product
- Suitable for gel coats, painted surfaces and solid surfaces
- Restoring surface gloss and color to weathered surfaces on boats, planes, trucks, buses, trains, wind turbines, solid surfaces, etc.