Farecla Profile Extra Coarse Cut Paste Compound
Farecla Profile Extra Coarse Cut Paste Compound, think of it as “liquid sand paper”, this is a water-based cutting compound designed for aggressive compounding on tough resins, gel coats and solid surfaces. It removes 600 grit dry sanding marks from most substrates, leaving a relatively low gloss finish.
Profile Extra Coarse Cut Paste is often used in the first stage of a two-step polishing process when high gloss is required, typically followed with a medium cutting compound such as Profile Premium Liquid Compound or as a single stage product where a low gloss is required such as on stone and granite counter tops.
Use with a 100% wool cutting pad for best results.
Packaged in a 3.5kg (7.72lb) tub. Formerly called Profile 100 Paste.
Features and Benefits:
- Efficient - Extra coarse cut for rapid removal of deeper scratch marks from around 600 grit
- Strong & Effective - Great for use on hard surfaces such as composites, molds or old gelcoats
- Lower Gloss Effect - Leaves a low level shine in comparison to many other compounds, making it suitable for use on stone and granite effect items or in the first stage of a two step finishing process
- Durable Results - Contains no added fillers, giving a permanent finish with no risk of die-back
- Safe Solutions - Water based with low VOC content for safer working and easier clean-up
How To Use:
Step 1 CUT use with a 100% wool compounding pad at ~1,500 rpm
Step 2 FINISH (if needed for higher gloss) follow with a medium polishing compound such as Profile Premium Liquid
Step 3 PROTECT with either Profile Polymer Wax or Profile Liquid UV Wax