Dura-Block AF4417, 2.75" x 5.5" 1/3 Size Grip Sanding Block
Dura-Block 1/3 Size Grip Sanding Block (AF4417) is designed for use with 2.75" hook & loop type sandpaper.
1/3 the size of a full length 16.5" standard block; the actual block dimensions of this tool are 1.5"H x 2.625"W x 5.5"L.
This innovative grip series block has been designed to flex with the contour of any surface to create perfectly flat surfaces and a variety of detailed contours without ripples or gouging.
Perfect for wet or dry sanding, these blocks are made from patented closed-cell EVA rubber.
Sold one block per package.
Features & Benefits:
- 1/3 the size of a standard 16.5" block
- 1.5"H x 2.625"W x 5.5"L size
- Innovative grip series block has been designed to flex with the contour of any surface
- Use with 2.75" wide grip sandpaper rolls
- Perfect for wet or dry sanding
- Made from durable, high density patented closed-cell EVA rubber
- Sold one block per package