Dura-Block AF4419, 2.75" x 16" Full Size Grip Sanding Block
Dura-Block 2.75" x 16" Grip Full Size Sanding Block (AF4419) is designed to accurately block slightly curved or flat panels on any surface without digging into fill material.
Perfect for wet or dry sanding. This block features grip (hook & look type ) backing and is for use with 2.75" wide Velcro-type (grip) sandpaper strips or rolls.
Dura Block sanding tools are made from durable, high density patented closed-cell EVA rubber. They are sized and shaped to follow contours and flat surfaces while preventing dents, ripples and gouging.
Sold 1 block per package.
Features & Benefits:
- 16"L x 1.5"H x 2.625"W
- Designed to flex with the contour of any sanding surface
- Perfect for wet or dry sanding
- Grip (hook & loop) backing, uses 2.75" wide Velcro-type (grip) sandpaper strips or rolls
- Made from durable, high density patented closed-cell EVA rubber
- Sold one block per package