Arroworthy Cap' N Jack Brushes, 5045 Series
ArroWorthy Cap' N Jack 5045 Series Brushes are ideal for use with Enamel, Varnish, Paints and Stains.
Features comfortable pencil handle with peg for easy storage, premium white China bristles, steel ferrule and an economical price point.
Different sizes available. Sold 1 brush per package.
Features and Benefits:
- Ideal for use with Enamel, Varnish, Paints and Stains
- Comfortable pencil handle with hole for easy storage
- Premium white China bristles
- Steel ferrule
- Economical price point
Which Brush is Right for Me?
All brushes are not created equal! Selecting the right brush will help you achieve optimal results and the best finish. Use the following guide to help pick the best brush for your application.
- Natural Bristle – designed for oil-based paints, stains, and varnishes. Not to be used with water-based coatings as bristles will go limp.
- Synthetic Bristle – may be used for all types of paints but particularly designed for water-based coatings.
- Badger & Ox Hair Bristle – Softest natural bristles, best for creating smoothest finishes.
- White China Bristle – Best for oil-based paint, stains, varnish, urethanes, shellac and lacquer. Yields smoother finish than black China.
- Black China Bristle – For oil-based paint, stains, and varnish. Stiffer bristles than white China requires more strokes but least expensive