Super-Flex 2.75" Dry Cloth PSA Sanding Rolls
Super-Flex® 2-3/4" Dry Cloth PSA Sanding Rolls is extremely flexible adhesive backed J-weight cloth sandpaper.
Unlike traditional abrasives, Super-Flex® is pre-stretched, allowing it to bend and flex on curved surfaces and shaped sanding blocks.
Will not load, pill up or crack resulting in a consistent high quality finish. J-weight Cloth backing for extra flex and durability. Outlasts traditional abrasives by up to 5 times which saves you money and materials.
Available in 2-3/4" rolls in grit range from 40 to 320. Also available in wet/dry rolls in grit range from 400 to 2,500, click here for more info. Perfect for use with Soft-Sander® Sanding Blocks, click here for more info.
Features and Benefits:
- J-weight cloth backing for extra flex and durability
- Pre-streched to be soft & flexible, excellent for curved and shaped sanding blocks
- No load up or pilling
- Strong stick backing but pulls of easily when changing grits
- Outlasts other sandpaper by up to 4 times
- Size: 2-3/4" x 5M rolls
- Grit Range: 40 to 320 grit
- Abrasive: Aluminum Oxide grain
- Color: Red
- Backing Material: J-weight cloth with PSA pressure sensitive adhesive backing
- Country of Origin: Germany
"Super-Flex® Wet/Dry sandpaper sticks to your Soft-Sanders in water and won't slide or wrinkle. It cuts like crazy and last 4 times longer" - Rich Evans, owner of Rich Evans Designs www.richevansdesigns.com
- "I went to work on a cabinet-door raised panel. It took only one pad to match the large cove. The supplied sandpaper sticks to the pads well during sanding, yet peels off easily when changing grits. It proved durable as I folded, wadded, and twisted it into various forms, and did not load up with dust or pitch." Bob Hunter, Tools & Techniques Editor.
Tips and Techniques:
We Also Recommend
Indasa 2.75" Rhynostick PlusLine PSA Long Board Sanding Rolls, 1096 Series