Super-Flex 2.75" Wet/Dry PSA Sanding Rolls
Super-Flex® 2.75" Wet/Dry PSA Sanding Rolls are extremely flexible sandpaper that can be used both wet or dry. Excellent for finishing applications.
Unlike traditional abrasives, Super-Flex® is pre-stretched, allowing it to bend and flex on curved surfaces and shaped sanding blocks. Features an adhesive backing that is water-proof and will adhere even when submerged underwater.
Will not load, pill up or crack resulting in a consistent high quality finish. Outlasts traditional abrasives by up to 4 times which saves you money and materials.
Wet/dry 2-3/4" rolls available in grit range from 400 to 2,500. Dry use cloth-backed 2-3/4" rolls available in coarser grits, info here. Perfect for use with Soft-Sander® Sanding Blocks, available in kits here.
Note: An old school technique is to add soap to water when wet sanding to prevent loading; don't do this with Super Flex Wet/Dry paper; it is not needed as the paper is so good it will not load up and the soap may negatively affect the adhesive.
Features and Benefits:
- Sandpaper adheres even while submerged in water
- Pre-streched to be soft & flexible, excellent for curved and shaped sanding blocks
- No load up or pilling
- Strong stick backing but pulls of easily when changing grits
- Outlasts other sandpaper by up to 4 times
- Size: 2-3/4" x 5M rolls
- Grit Range: 400 to 2,500 grit
- Color: Blue
- Backing Material: Water-resistant PSA pressure sensitive adhesive backing
- Country of Origin: Germany
We Also Recommend
Indasa 2.75" Rhynostick PlusLine PSA Long Board Sanding Rolls, 1096 Series