Sunmight Flex Sanding Sponge Pads
Sunmight Flex Sanding Sponge Pads are an excellent choice for surface preparation and fine finishing.
Excellent for use on contours and hard to reach areas. These pads offer very long working lifetime, featuring a strong foam backing and aluminum oxide abrasive. Use for primers, top coats, clear coats, fiberglass & gelcoat materials, solid surface materials, soft and resinous wood and wood coatings.
Pads are color coded and marked on back of pads for easy identification. Perforated box for easy pad access yet keeps pads clean in shop environment.
Sold 20 pads per box. Available in four grit ranges:
- Medium 180 grit (89910)
- Fine 320 grit (89914)
- Super Fine 600 grit (89918)
- Ultra Fine 800 grit (89919)
- Micro Fine 1500 grit (89922)
Features and Benefits:
- Extremely flexible for sanding contours
- Tear resistant and very long working life time
- May be used for wet or dry sanding
- Foam backing
- Aluminum oxide abrasive
- 4.5" x 5.5" x 0.187" size
- 20 pads per box
- Available in Medium (180 grit), Fine (320 grit), Super Fine (600 grit), Ultra Fine (800 grit) and Micro Fine (1500 grit)
- Hand sanding primer and guide coat in hard to access areas
- Denibbing clear coat to remove imperfections
- Wet sanding paint for a smooth finish
- Sanding for Blending
- Micro-finishing and rectifying