Sunmight 6" Gold PSA Solid Sanding Discs, 80 Grit, 02306
Sunmight 6" Gold PSA No-Hole 80 Grit Sanding Discs (02306) are a superior product made with premium heat treated aluminum oxide grain, strong phenol resin and high quality latex paper for the best combination of performance, reliability and value.
Available in other grits, click here for more information.
Although similar in appearance, Sunmight Gold is different from other competitors’ Gold sandpapers providing better performance and surface life. Premium heat treated aluminum oxide grain provides a stronger abrasive than traditional aluminum oxide, latex backing is more durable that craft paper backing and Phenol resin bonding is more durable than urea glue helping to prevent shelling and grit shedding.
|Backing:||Latex Paper||Craft Paper||Craft Paper||Latex Paper|
|Resin:||Urea Glue||Urea Glue||Urea Glue||Phenol Resin|
These discs feature a tabbed peel-off liner that is easy to remove while wearing gloves and boxed for safe storage. Available in a grit range from 40 to 1,200 grit. Sold 50 discs per box for 40 grit and 100 discs per box for 60 to 1,200 grit.
Features & Benefits:
- PSA (sticky-back) backing
- Tabbed peel-off liner that is easy to remove while wearing gloves
- Latex paper backing that is strong and durable
- Boxed for safer storage
- Heat treated aluminum oxide grain that is hard and long lasting
- Special phenolic resin adhesion technology reduces shelling (grit shedding) problems and provides longer working life
- Grain: Premium Aluminum Oxide
- Backing: Latex Paper
- Attachment: PSA (Pressure Sensitive Adhesive)
- Bonding Adhesive: Phenolic Resin
- Coating: Open Coat
- Grit Range: 40 to 1,500
- Size: 5" and 6" discs
- Quantity per Box: 50 discs for 40 grit, 100 discs per box for 60 to 1,200 grit
- 3M Gold
- Mirka Gold
- Norton A275, Original Performance
- Sia 1948 Siaflex, 1960 Siarexx