Sunmight 6" Film Multi-Hole Vacuum Grip Sanding Discs, 2000 Grit, #47423
Sunmight 6" Film Multi-Hole Vacuum Grip Sanding Discs, 2000 Grit, #47423 are a premium product with strong and even film backing that allows for better surface finish, longer working life and excellent dust extraction.
For additional grit selection, click here.
Sunmight Film features a polyester backing that is strong and durable; it does not tear or crack easily and perfect for sanding edges, corners and irregular shapes and may also be used wet or dry.
With its uniform mineral coating on a perfectly even surface, Sunmight Film performs better than traditional paper abrasives. The even film surface results in an outstanding finish without deep scratch marks. Additionally, special resin over resin adhesion technology reduces shelling (grit shedding) problems and provides longer working life.
Unique multi-hole pattern maximizes dust extraction. Discs may be used in conjunction with Sunmight 09200 6" Multi-Hole Grip Backup Pad or other branded 6" grip backup pads with any vacuum hole pattern. Bundle and purchase a Sunmight 09200 backup pad now and save even more vs. buying separately!
Available in a grit range from 80 to 2,000 and sold 50 discs per box. Also available in 5" size discs.
Sunmight Film Advantages:
Features & Benefits:
- Multi-hole pattern results in excellent dust extraction
- Features a polyester backing that is strong and durable
- Even film surface results in an outstanding finish without deep scratch marks
- Resists tearing & cracking - perfect for sanding edges, corners and irregular shapes
- Special resin over resin adhesion technology reduces shelling (grit shedding) problems and provides longer working life
- May be used wet or dry
- Grain: Premium Aluminum Oxide
- Backing: Polyester Film
- Attachment: Velcro Grip (hook & loop)
- Bonding Adhesive: Phenolic Resin
- Coating: Open Coat
- Grit Range: 80 to 2,000
- Available Sizes for Multi-hole: 5" and 6" discs
- Quantity per Box: 50 discs
- 3M Clean Sand, 3M Finishing Film
- Mirka Abranet, Mirka Mircrostar, Mirka Polarstar
- Norton Pure Ice Film, Norton Cyclonic
- Sia 1950 Siaspeed, Sia 1950 Siaspeed Film