Sunmight 5 Inch Gold Multi-Hole Vacuum Grip Sanding Discs, 220 Grit, 58511
Sunmight 5" 220 Grit Gold Multi-Hole Vacuum Grip Sanding Discs (58511) are a superior product made with premium heat treated aluminum oxide grain, strong phenol resin and high quality latex paper for the best combination of performance, reliability and value.
Although similar in appearance, Sunmight Gold is different from other competitors’ Gold sandpapers providing better performance and surface life. Premium heat treated aluminum oxide grain provides a stronger abrasive than traditional aluminum oxide, latex backing is more durable that craft paper backing and Phenol resin bonding is more durable than urea glue helping to prevent shelling and grit shedding.
Unique multi-hole pattern maximizes dust extraction. Discs may be used in conjunction with Sunmight 09100 5" Multi-Hole Grip Backup Pad or other branded 5" grip backup pads with any vacuum hole pattern.
Available in a range from 80 to 1,200 grit and sold 50 discs per box.
Click here for more grit options.
Sunmight Film Advantages:
Features & Benefits:
- Multi-hole pattern results in excellent dust extraction
- Features a polyester backing that is strong and durable
- Even film surface results in an outstanding finish without deep scratch marks
- Resists tearing & cracking - perfect for sanding edges, corners and irregular shapes
- Special resin over resin adhesion technology reduces shelling (grit shedding) problems and provides longer working life
- May be used wet or dry
- Grain: Premium Aluminum Oxide
- Backing: Polyester Film
- Attachment: Velcro Grip (hook & loop)
- Bonding Adhesive: Phenolic Resin
- Coating: Open Coat
- Grit Range: 80 to 2,000
- Available Sizes for Multi-hole: 5" and 6" discs
- Quantity per Box: 50 discs
- 3M Clean Sand, 3M Finishing Film
- Mirka Abranet, Mirka Mircrostar, Mirka Polarstar
- Norton Pure Ice Film, Norton Cyclonic
- Sia 1950 Siaspeed, Sia 1950 Siaspeed Film