sia siafix Locking Discs, Silicon Carbide
sia Abrasives siafix™ Silicon Carbide Locking Discs are a superior all around disc designed for standard duty grinding and aggressive stock removal, weld, rust and paint removal, deburring and finishing.
Features long life due to robust backing and optimized grit spread.
Particularly suited for use on high-alloy steel, other metals with hard to grind surfaces, glass, plastic, enamel and ceramic, titanium and composite materials. Feature a "R-Type" roll-on plastic screw attachment compatible with the Roloc® type systems.
Sold in a variety of grits and sizes; 2" size sold 100 discs per box, 3" size sold 50 discs per box.
Features and Benefits:
- Sharp cutting Silicon Carbide (SiC) grain makes it superior for hard surfaces
- Cutting product that is suitable for harder materials
- Long life due to robust backing and optimized grit spread
- Ideal for high-alloy steel, other metals with hard to grind surfaces, glass, plastic, enamel and ceramic, titanium and composite materials
- Weld, rust, and paint removal
- Deburring and finishing
- Grit type: aluminum oxide
- Grade range: 24-36
- Backing: x-wt cloth
- Coating method: closed
- Bonding: resin over resin
- Size: 2" 100 discs per box, 3" 50 per box