Sabatack 750XL Adhesive & Sealant, Black, 290 ml Cartridge
Sabatack 750XL Black is an easy to use construction adhesive used for bonding as well as sealing seams, overlaps, joints and cracks. It offers a medium viscosity, high elastic modulus and high tensile strength.
Sabatack 750 XL is single component, elastic, humidity-curing and MS polymer-based. The XL version has an extended skin time of about 15 min., better suited for use on larger construction and in warmer environments.
Available in black, white and teak colors. 290 ml (~10 oz) size cartridge.
- Yacht and boat building, automotive, industrial and handmade vehicle construction, ventilation and air conditioning, electro-technology, equipment assembly, metal and tin processing, plastics technology, civil & environmental engineering and building & construction
- Suitable for use on plywood, teak, Tek-Dek, Flexiteak, Alcona, margin boards, aluminum, steel, stainless steel, copper, various paints, epoxies and powder coatings, Multi-plex, marble, Corian, fiberglass epoxy, polyester, ABS, hard PVC, polypropylene, Trespa, mirror glass and more with proper surface pre-treatment
- Elastic bonding of lists, profiles, plates, etc.
- Sealing seams, overlaps, joints and cracks
- For both inside and outside applications
- Fast sealing directly before painting
Features & Advantages:
- Extended skin time of ~15 minutes
- Extended open time of ~30 minutes
- High final strength, fast drying
- Primerless adhesion to many surfaces
- UV-stable, high temperature resistance
- Suitable for use above and below the waterline
- Can be painted wet-on-wet, hardly any shrinkage, no blistering
- Almost odorless, free from solvents, isocyanates and silicone
- Certificates: Germanischer Lloyd (WP 0840006 HH), WRAS (647 M)
- Sabatack 750XL Technical Data Sheet
- Sabatack 750XL MSDS
We Also Recommend
Sabatack 750XL Adhesive & Sealant, Teak, 290 ml Cartridge
Sabatack 780 Adhesive & Sealant, White, 290 ml Cartridge