Presta Super Cut Compound, 32 Oz, 134532
Presta Super Cut Compound, 1 Qt (134532) is an extremely aggressive compound that quickly removes 600 to 800 grit or finer dry sanding scratches and oxidation from gel coats, clears, paint and marbleized surfaces and leaves a high gloss finish.
Water-based formula is VOC compliant and offers easy clean up. Does not contain waxes, fillers or silicone.
Designed for use with a high speed rotary buffer. Best performance when used with a 100% wool compounding pad such as Presta #890141 or #890146 single sided grip pad and #810073 double sided pad. Follow with Presta Ultra Polish to maximize gloss and shine.
Features and Benefits:
- Quickly removes 600 to 800 grit or finer dry sanding scratches and oxidation and leaves a high gloss finish
- Great for restoring gel coats and marbleized surfaces
- Performs exceptionally well in marine applications
- Water-based formula offers easy clean up
- Shake well before using.
- Apply a 1” dab of Gel Coat Compound for a 1.5’ x 1.5’ section and spread with the cutting pad.
- Buff at a speed between 1,800 to 2,200 rpm.
- Work the buffer slowly form side to side and front to back until most of the product is gone and gloss appears.
- Repeat if necessary until scratches are removed.
- Wipe surface clean with a microfiber cloth.