Presta MAX Complete Compound Collection
Presta MAX Complete Compound (formerly PMC Complete) features an advanced liquid formula that removes difficult deep scratches and heavy oxidation yet also achieves a high-gloss finish.
Features a two-stage abrasive breakdown; initial heavy cutting action of abrasive effectively removes 600 to 800 grit and finer sand scratches, followed by secondary polishing action of diminished smaller abrasives to produce a high gloss finish. Ideal for use on fiberglass, gelcoat and painted surfaces.
Water-based formula is VOC compliant and offers easy clean up. Does not contain waxes, fillers or silicone.
Designed for use with a high speed rotary buffer. Best performance when used with a 100% wool compounding pad such as Presta #890141 or #890146 single sided grip pad and #810073 double sided pad. Follow with Presta PMC Finish or Presta Ultra Polish to maximize gloss and shine.
Available in 8 ounce, 1 quart and 1 gallon containers.
Features and Benefits:
- Two-tage abrasive breakdown, quickly removes 600 to 800 grit or finer dry sanding scratches and oxidation and leaves a high gloss finish
- Great for restoring gel coats and marbleized surfaces
- Performs exceptionally well in marine applications
- Water-based formula offers easy clean up
- Shake well before using
- Apply a 2” dab of Gel Coat Compound for a 2’ x 2’ section and spread with the cutting pad
- Buff at a speed between 1,800 to 2,600 rpm. Recommended speed is 2,200 rpm
- Work the buffer slowly form side to side in a figure eight pattern until most of the product is gone and gloss appears
- Add more PMC and repeat if necessary until deep scratches are removed
- Remove compound splatter as soon as possible with a damp cloth
We Also Recommend
Farecla Profile 100 Extra Heavy Cut Paste Compound, 3kg, PRE306