Presta PMC Complete Compound, 32 Oz, 163032
Presta PMC Complete Compound, 1 Qt (163032) features an advanced liquid formula that removes difficult deep scratches and heavy oxidation yet also achieves a high-gloss finish.
PMC Complete Compound effectively removes 600 grit and finer sand scratches. Ideal for use on fiberglass, gelcoat and painted surfaces.
Water-based formula is VOC compliant and offers easy clean up. Does not contain waxes, fillers or silicone.
Designed for use with a high speed rotary buffer. Best performance when used with a 100% wool compounding pad such as Presta #890141 or #890146 single sided grip pad and #810073 double sided pad. Follow with Presta PMC Finish or Presta Ultra Polish to maximize gloss and shine.
Available in additional sizes, click here for more information.
Features and Benefits:
- Quickly removes 600 to 800 grit or finer dry sanding scratches and oxidation and leaves a high gloss finish
- Great for restoring gel coats and marbleized surfaces
- Performs exceptionally well in marine applications
- Water-based formula offers easy clean up
- Shake well before using.
- Apply a 2” dab of Gel Coat Compound for a 2’ x 2’ section and spread with the cutting pad.
- Buff at a speed between 1,800 to 2,600 rpm. Recommended speed is 2,200 rpm.
- Work the buffer slowly form side to side in a figure eight pattern until most of the product is gone and gloss appears.
- Add more PMC and repeat if necessary until deep scratches are removed.
- Remove compound splatter as soon as possible with a damp cloth.