Presta Gel Coat Compound Collection
Presta Gel Coat Compound is ideal for marine and industrial applications such as gel coat restoration and tooling molded surfaces.
Fast and simple to use, it quickly leaves a deep, high gloss finish without the use of waxes, silicones or fillers. This compound removes 800 grit or finer dry sanding scratches and 1,000 grit or finer wet sanding scratches.
Water-based formula is VOC compliant and offers easy clean up.
Available in 8 ounce, 1 quart and 1 gallon sizes.
Features and Benefits:
- Great for restoring gel coat and tooling molded surfaces
- Quickly leaves a deep, high gloss finish without waxes, silicones or fillers
- Removes 800 grit or finer dry sanding scratches and 1,000 grit or finer wet sanding scratches
- Water-based formula is VOC compliant and offers easy clean up
- Shake well before using. Do not apply in sunlight or on warm surfaces.
- Apply a 2” dab of Gel Coat Compound for a 2’ x 2’ section and spread with the cutting pad.
- Buff at a speed between 1,800 to 2,600 rpm (recommended speed is 2,200 rpm)
- Work the buffer side to side slowly in a figure eight pattern as you slowly buff the gel coat surface until most of the product is gone and gloss appears.
- Add more Gel Coat Compound and repeat if necessary to remove deep scratches.
- Remove compound splatter as soon as possible with a soft, damp cloth.
- Click here for Presta Gel Coat Compound Technical Data Sheet
- Click here for Presta Gel Coat Compound SDS
We Also Recommend
Farecla G3 Regular Grade Paste Compound, 3kg Tub, G3-3000