Norton SoftTouch Wet & Dry Hand Sanding Sponge Pads
Norton SoftTouch Hand Sanding Sponge Pads (4.5" x 5.5" x 0.5") are specially designed for to hard-to-reach areas and to prevent over sanding.
Soft Touch Sanding Sponge Pads are coated with high performance aluminum oxide or silicon carbide abrasive and a waterproof bond so they can be used wet or dry.
The pads are conformable to all shapes and provide a uniform finish. May be used on a variety of surfaces including wood, metal, fiberglass, composites and plastic as well as on primer or painted surfaces.
The grit is printed on the back of each sponge for easy identification.
Durable, washable and reusable.
Sold 20 pads per box.
Features and Benefits:
- Abrasive grain coated on a sponge backing can be used wet or dry
- Eliminates finger marks
- Conformable to all shapes
- Provide a uniform finish
- The grit is printed on the back of each sponge for easy identification
- Highly flexible and conformable, great on contours and edges and ideal for bumpers, jambs and small parts and for multiple applications
- Durable, washable and reusable
- Size 4.5" x 5.5" x 0.5" (139 x 114 x 5mm)
- 03074 Medium, P120-P180 Grit, Aluminum Oxide Grain, for Scuff, shaping filler
- 03075 Fine, P320-P400 Grit, Aluminum Oxide Grain, for Feather-edge, scuffing primer, scuffing new parts before painting
- 03076 Super Fine, P500-P600 Grit, Aluminum Oxide Grain, for Preparing panel for base coat
- 03077 Ultra Fine, P800-P1000 Grit, Silicon Carbide Grain, for Sanding base coat, removing clear coat defects
- 03078 Micro Fine, P1200-P1500 Grit, Silicon Carbide Grain, for Clear coat sanding, removing minor defects