Norton A275OP Rotolo Foam 4.5" x 82' Perforated Hand Sanding Rolls
Norton A275OP Adalox Rotolo Foam 4.5" x 82' Perforated Hand Sanding Rolls are boxed pre-cut perforated sheets are engineered for optimal performance when sanding flat, contoured, round and curved surfaces.
The combination of high-performance A275 non-loading sandpaper and the special Rotolo foam backing makes this product ideal for sanding waterborne and solvent-based coatings where controlling cut and generating a uniform consistent finish is critical.
Features A275 abrasive (premium P-graded, aluminum oxide grain with No-Fil coating) on Rotolo foam backing is perfect for hand sanding without leaving finger marks. Provides outstanding finish on wood, metal, composites, primers, sealers and top coats; compatible with all waterborne and solvent-based coatings.
Fast cutting and long life without loading. Use for hand or machine sanding. Offers a 50% to 60% improvement in tear strength compared to conventional foam sanding pads.
Convenient dispensing box protects A275 Rotolo foam from damage. 4.5” wide x 82’ long roll perforated every 5.5”, standard 1/4 sheet size; 178 sheets per roll.
Features and Benefits:
- Features A275 abrasive (premium P-graded, aluminum oxide grain with No-Fil coating) on Rotolo foam backing
- Produces consistent, exceptional finishes on any surface or coating
- Use for hand or machine sanding
- 4.5” wide x 82’ long roll perforated every 5.5”, standard 1/4 sheet size; 178 sheets per roll
Convenient dispensing box that protects A275 Rotolo foam from damage
- Size: 4.5" x 82' x 1/4"; 178 sheets per roll
- Grain: Aluminum oxide
- Attachment: machine dependent
- Paper: B-weight, anti loading paper
- Backing: Rotolo foam
- Coating: Non-pigmented water-based stearate, open coat
- Package Size: 1 roll per package