Mirka Waterproof Sanding Sheets, 21 Series
Mirka 21 Series Waterproof Sanding Sheets are designed for wet sanding topcoats, clear coats and composite materials.
These sanding sheets are made with a latex impregnated paper as a backing material and an extra durable grit bonding for wet sanding.
Especially suited within the automotive, marine and composite applications. Sold 25 sheets for 80-150 grits, 50 sheets for 180-2,000 grits, 9" x 11" size.
Features and Benefits:
- Suitable for both dry and wet sanding
- Provides a high-quality sanding finish even on coarse surfaces
- Especially useful within the automotive, marine and composite industries
- A sanding block is recommended for a smooth sanding pattern
- Grain: Aluminum oxide 80-320 grit, Silicon Carbide 400-2,500 grit
- Bonding: Resin over resin
- Backing: C-weight paper 80-120 grit, B-weight paper 150-1,200 grit, C-weight paper 1,500-2,500 grit
- Coating: Closed
- Color: Black-gray
- Grit range: 80-2500 grit
- Size: 9" x 11" sheets
- Quantity: 25 sheets for 80-150 grits, 50 sheets for 180-2,000 grits