Mirka MR 6" Sander, Non-Vacuum, 8mm Random Orbit, MR-608
Mirka 6" Non-Vacuum Aggressive Sander with 8mm (5/16") Random Orbit (MR-608) is constructed of precision molded composite parts for strength and durability which results in reducing operator fatigue and sound for increased comfort. Features moisture-resistant composite rotors and premium counterweight bearings for long life and superior reliability.
Offers true 12,000 rpm performance for maximum productivity. Counter-balanced for specific 6" size backup pads (130 gram weight) for smooth operation.
This tool can also be converted to a vacuum-ready or self-generating vacuum sander if desired with appropriate conversion kit, sold separately.
Includes pad wrench, a bottle of air-tool oil and 6" vinyl face backup pad that can be used with PSA sticky-back style sandpaper.
Features and Benefits:
- 8mm (5/16") random orbit is suited for aggressive sanding applications; particularly suited using sandpaper 36 to 80 grit
- Constructed of precision molded composite parts for strength and durability
- Ergonomic design offers reduced operator fatigue and sound for increased comfort
- Variable speed control that operates up to a true 12,000 rpm performance for maximum productivity
- Counter-balanced for specific 5" size backup pads (110 gram weight) for smooth operation
- Moisture-resistant composite rotors and premium counterweight bearings for long life and superior reliability
- Includes pad wrench, a bottle of air-tool oil and 6" vinyl face backup pad
- Backed by the industries best 2+1 year Mirka warranty
Backed by the industries best 2+1 year Mirka warranty, simply register your tools at www.mirka.com within 30 days of purchase date.
|Size of pad||6" (150mm)|
|Weight (kg)||1.74 lb (0.789 kg)|
|Noise Level, LpA (dB)||79|
|Work pressure (bar)||6.2|
|Vibration level (m/s²)||2.6|
|Air consumption (l/min)||481|
We Also Recommend
Mirka 6" Abranet Ace HD Grip Vacuum Sanding Discs, AH-241 Series