Mirka 6 Inch Gold PSA Solid Sanding Discs, 220 Grit
Mirka 6" 220 Grit Gold PSA Solid Sanding Discs (23-342-220) are a durable sanding material well suited for high speed sanding in a multitude of applications.
Mirka Gold features latex paper backing, semi-open grain and special stearate coatings designed to prevent clogging and pill forming which helps achieve an optimal sanding result.
Gold 6" discs 36 to 60 grit and 600 to 800 grit feature peel-off liner, discs 80 to 500 grit are link roll style; all are boxed for safe storage.
Sold 50 discs per box for 36 to 60 grit and 600 to 800 grit, sold 100 discs per box for 80 to 500 grit. Also available in other grits, click here for more info.
Features & Benefits:
- Heavy E weight backing 36 to 60 grit
- Extra strong aluminum oxide grains 80 to 800 grit for an excellent long lasting cut
- Optimized abrasive grain distribution allows the product to perform faster with less clogging
- Calcium-based stearate for tough grinding 80 to 180 grit
- Zinc-based for less clogging on soft application 220 grit and finer
- Improved backing paper, even coating of abrasive grains and resin over resin Progressive Bond™ provide the perfect finish
- Suited for automotive refinishing, marine industry, composite processing, vehicles manufacturing, paint and decoration, woodwork
- Suited for use on composite materials, hard and soft woods, MDF, veneers, mild, carbon and stainless steel, aluminum, cast iron, copper alloys, brass and bronze, lacquers, body filler, plaster, putty, sanding of paint, paint removal and much more.
- Grain: Aluminum oxide
- Bonding: Resin over resin Progressive Bond™
- Backing: Self-adhesive, 36-60 grit E weight paper, 80-150 grit D weight latex paper, 180-500 C weight latex paper
- Coating: Semi-open
- Color: Gold
- 6" discs 36 to 60 grit and 600 to 800 grit are with peel-off liner, discs 80 to 500 grit are link roll; all are boxed for safe storage
- 6" discs sold 50 discs per box for 36-60 & 600-800 grits, 100 discs per box for 80-500 grits