Mirka 5" Abranet Ace HD Sanding Disc Collection, AH-232 Series
Mirka 5" Abranet Ace HD (Heavy Duty) Mesh Grip Sanding Discs (AH232 Series) were specifically developed to achieve outstanding results on the most demanding surface conditions and repair applications.
Abranet Ace HD’s open, symmetrical net structure with integrated loops in combination with ceramic grains allows for maximum cutting speed and consistent performance across a variety of surfaces and substrates. Like all Mirka net abrasives, Ace HD features excellent dust extraction properties.
Abranet Ace HD is available in a variety of disc and roll sizes for extreme heavy duty applications in marine, aerospace, composite and automotive sectors.
The exceptional edge wear and durability of Abranet HD is ideal for situations where conventional abrasives fail.
Sold 25 discs per box.
Features and Benefits:
- Ceramic grains allows for maximum cutting speed and consistent performance across a variety of surfaces and substrates
- Coarse grit range makes this ideal for aggressive stock removal
- Features exceptional resistance to edge wear and clogging
- Delivers a dust-free sanding experience when used with a Mirka dust-free sanding system
- Suited for automotive refinishing, metal processing, composite processing, marine industry and vehicles manufacturing
- For use on hard wood, non-ferrous metals, paint stripping and removal, and glass fiber laminate
- Grain: Special ceramic and aluminum oxide blend
- Bonding: Resin over resin
- Backing: Nylon mesh grip
- Coating: Semi-open
- Color: Brown / white
- Grit Range: 40
- Size: 5" size
- Quantity: 25 discs per box
We Also Recommend
Norton A296 Gold Reserve No-Fil 5" 8-Hole Vacuum Grip Sanding Discs
Norton Blaze A995 No-Fil 5" Multi-Air Cyclonic Vacuum Grip Sanding Discs