Indasa WhiteLine RhynoStick PSA 2-3/4" x 27.5 yd Long Board Sanding Rolls, 36 Grit, 96-36
Indasa WhiteLine Rhynostick 36 Grit 2.75 Inch x 27.5 yd Long Board Sanding Rolls offer the best balance of productivity, quality finish and cost effectiveness.
WhiteLine is the best option when a very high initial cut and lower costs are desired. A great choice for sanding and finishing fillers, stoppers, composite materials, soft woods, wood coatings, walls and dry wall.
WhiteLine features aluminum oxide grain and a special lubricant stearate no-transfer coating to resist clogging and pilling; the result is a high performance abrasive system that offers extremely high initial cutting power, high stock removal and good surface finish.
Rolls are 2-3/4" wide and generous 82.5' (27.5 yd) length and available from 36 to 400 grit. Also available in Indasa PlusLine and RedLine series, click here for more info.
- Dry sanding
- Sanding and finishing of fillers, stoppers, composite materials, soft woods, wood coatings, walls and dry wall
- Scuffing and rectifying clear coats
- For use with self-stick hand blocks
Features and Benefits:
- Highest initial cutting power and initial stock removal
- Special anti-clogging, no-load lubricant coating (80 to 400 grit)
- Suitable for many applications and materials
- High performance and provides good surface finish
- 3M Red
- Norton A296 Gold Reserve
- Mirka Basecut
- 36 grit, D weight paper with self-adhesive backing
- Lubricant coating (80 to 400 grit)
- Aluminum Oxide abrasive
- Modified synthetic resin bonding