Indasa Rhynosoft Foam Hand Sanding Pads, Boxed Dispenser Roll, 3700R
Indasa Rhynosoft Foam Hand Sanding Pads, Continuous Roll (3700R) are extremely flexible and adaptable to shapes, edges and contoured surfaces. The foam backing prevents over sanding.
The 4.5" x 27.5yd boxed dispenser roll offers convenient access to the sanding pads and allows cutting size to suit.
Low cost and economical, these pads are great for sanding and finishing of fillers, stoppers and primers, for scuffing and rectifying clear coats and sanding and finishing of composite materials, wooden surfaces and wood coatings.
Available in a wide grit range from 80 to 2,000.
Packaged in a 4.5" x 27.5yd boxed dispenser roll. Also sold 20 pads per box, more info here.
Features and Benefits:
- Low cost and economical
- High flexibility; adaptable to shapes, edges and contoured surfaces
- Sponge backing prevents over sanding
- Provides a high quality surface finish
- Features an anti-clogging layer
- C/B weight latex paper with foam backing
- Aluminum oxide abrasive
- Modified synthetic resin bonding
- WhiteLine abrasive in 80-400 grits, RedLine abrasive in 600-2000 grits
- Available in 80, 100, 120, 150, 180, 240, 320, 400, 600, 800, 1200, 1500 and 2000 grit
- 4.5" x 27.5yd roll dispenser box
- Adaptable for rounded parts, contours
- Shaping of Contours 180 - 320
- Fine sanding of primers, thermoplastics 400
- Scuffing of primers, lacquers 600 - 800
- Finishing application 1200 - 2000