Indasa Rhynolock Surface Conditioning Discs
Indasa Surface Conditioning Locking Discs are great for blending and finishing, rust removal on metals, and working plastics and composite materials. Mounts on pneumatic grinding tool or power drill using appropriate size spindle holder.
Made of non-woven fabric embedded in a nylon structure for aggressive cutting action while staying cool. Features "R-Type" screw attachment compatible with the Roloc®-type system. Available in very fine, medium and coarse grits.
Available in 2" and 3" sizes and in coarse, medium and very fine grits. Sold 25 discs per box.
Features and Benefits:
- Non-woven fabric embedded in a nylon structure for aggressive cutting action while staying cool
- "R-Type" screw attachment compatible with Lockit™, Powerlock III™ and 3M™ Rolock TR™ mounting systems
- Suited for use on non-ferrous metals (aluminum, copper, brass), stainless steel, plastics, fiberglass, composites and hard wood
- "R-Type" roll-on screw attachment compatible with the Roloc® system
- 2" and 3" sizes
- Available in very fine, medium and coarse grits
- Sold 25 discs per box
- Surface preparation
- Stock removal and leveling
- Blending and finishing
- Weld splatter removal
- Scale and rust removal