Indasa Rhyno Masking Foam Aperture Tape
Indasa Soft Foam Aperture Masking Tapes prevent paint overspray around door jambs, hoods and trunk lids or any surface area where you need to create a softer paint transition.
The unique flexible cylindrical shape of this soft edge tape allows the paint to transition gradually into the foam to avoid hard paint edges.
High performance adhesive leaves no residue and is easily removed. Low temperature bake safe.
Available in two size strips, 1/2" and 3/4" widths. Convenient dispenser box to keep contents safe from shop dust.
Features and Benefits:
- Flexible, easy to apply to contours
- Cylindrical profile leaves no hard edge paint build up
- Easy to apply and remove, leaves no residue
- Can be re-positioned after applying
- Solvent resistant, paint will not bleed
- 80oF temp rating for low bake refinishing
- Protective dispenser box and convenient strip rolls may be cut, reducing waste
- Available in two sizes, 1/2" & 3/4" widths
- 1/2" width x 5-1/2 yards, 10 strips per box
- 3/4" width x 5-1/2 yards, 7 strips per box
We Also Recommend
Indasa 11.25" Rhynogrip RedLine Solid Sanding Discs, 620GEM Series
Indasa 2" Rhynolock R-Type Grinding Discs, Aluminum Oxide, 7302 Series
Indasa 2" Rhynolock R-Type Grinding Discs, Zirconium, 7302Z Series
Indasa 3" 3-Hole FilmLine Rhynogrip Vacuum Sanding Discs, 7303F Series