Indasa Aperture Foam Masking Tape Collection
Indasa Aperture Foam Masking Tapes prevent paint over-spray around door jambs, hoods and trunk lids or any surface area where you need to create a softer paint transition.
The unique flexible cylindrical shape of this soft edge tape allows the paint to transition gradually into the foam to avoid hard paint edges.
High performance adhesive leaves no residue and is easily removed. Low temperature bake safe to 80°C.
Available in two size strips, 1/2" and 3/4" widths. Convenient dispenser box to keep contents safe from shop dust.
Features and Benefits:
- Flexible, easy to apply to contours
- Cylindrical profile leaves no hard edge paint build up
- Easy to apply and remove, leaves no residue
- Can be re-positioned after applying
- Solvent resistant, paint will not bleed
- 80°C temp rating for low bake refinishing
- Protective dispenser box and convenient strip rolls may be cut, reducing waste
- Available in two sizes, 1/2" & 3/4" widths
- 1/2" width x 5-1/2 yards, 10 strips per box
- 3/4" width x 5-1/2 yards, 7 strips per box
We Also Recommend
Indasa 11.25" Rhynogrip RedLine Solid Sanding Discs (fits GEM), 620GEM Series
Indasa 2" Rhynolock R-Type Grinding Discs, Aluminum Oxide, 7302 Series
Indasa 2" Rhynolock R-Type Grinding Discs, Zirconium, 7302Z Series
Indasa 2.75" RedLine Rhynolox Plain Back Sanding Rolls, 910 Series