Indasa RedLine Rhynostick 4.5" PSA Sanding Rolls
Indasa RedLine Rhynostick 4-1/2" x 27.5 yd Long Board Sanding Rolls feature a PSA (pressure sensitive adhesive) backing for vinyl face backing pads, hand blocks and sanding boards.
Indasa RedLine is the perfect choice for use on hard materials such as metal, hard wood, and composites; also a great choice for applications where extra flexibility is required in finer grits.
The RedLine series is Indasa's premium abrasive line designed with the highest quality aluminum oxide mineral grains and a lubricant coating to resist clogging. The result is an abrasive system with extremely high cutting power, stock removal, consistent finish and very long working life time.
Rolls are 4-1/2" wide and generous 82.5' (27.5 yd) length. RedLine sanding rolls are also available in 2-3/4" widths PSA rolls, hook & loop backing as well as in PlusLine and WhiteLine series, click here for more info.
- Sanding and finishing of fillers, stoppers and primers
- Scuffing and rectifying clear coats
- Sanding and finishing hard materials such as hard wood, metal, metal coatings and composite
- Use with hand blocks and sanding boards using sticky-back paper
Features and Benefits:
- High cutting power, very high stock removal
- Extra flexibility in the finer grits
- Very long working life time and superior finish
- Anti-static and dust-repellent
- High performance on hard materials
- 3M Gold, 3M Purple
- Norton A275 Original Performance, Norton A975 Dry Ice
- Mirka Gold, Mirka Q.Silver
- E / D / C weight paper with adhesive backing
- Available in grits from 36 to 180 grit for 4-1/2" widths and 36 to 600 for 2-3/4" widths
- Lubricant coating (grits 80 to 180)
- Aluminum Oxide abrasive
- Modified synthetic resin bonding
- 4-1/2" x 27-1/2 yd (82.5'); also available in 2-3/4" widths PSA rolls