Indasa RedLine Rhynogrip 4.5" Hook & Loop Sanding Rolls
Indasa RedLine Rhynogrip 4-1/2" x 27.5 yd Long Board Sanding Rolls feature a Velcro (hook & loop) backing for grip face backing pads, hand blocks and sanding boards.
Indasa RedLine is the perfect choice for use on hard materials such as metal, hard wood, and composites; also a great choice for applications where extra flexibility is required in finer grits.
The RedLine series is Indasa's premium abrasive line designed with the highest quality aluminum oxide mineral grains and a lubricant coating to resist clogging. The result is an abrasive system with extremely high cutting power, stock removal, consistent finish and very long working life time.
Rolls are 4-1/2" wide and generous 82.5' (27.5 yd) length. RedLine sanding rolls are also available in 2-3/4" widths grip rolls, PSA backing as well as in Indasa PlusLine and WhiteLine series, click here for more info.
- Sanding and finishing of fillers, stoppers and primers
- Scuffing and rectifying clear coats
- Sanding and finishing hard materials such as hard wood, metal, metal coatings and composite
- Use with hand blocks and sanding boards using hook & loop paper
Features and Benefits:
- High cutting power, very high stock removal
- Extra flexibility in the finer grits
- Very long working life time and superior finish
- Anti-static and dust-repellent
- High performance on hard materials
- 3M Gold, 3M Purple
- Norton A275 Original Performance, Norton A975 Dry Ice
- Mirka Gold, Mirka Q.Silver
- E / D / C weight paper with Velcro (hook & loop) grip backing
- Available in grits from 36 to 400 grit for 4-1/2" widths and 36 to 600 for 2-3/4" widths
- Lubricant coating (grits 80 to 180)
- Aluminum Oxide abrasive
- Modified synthetic resin bonding
- 4-1/2" x 27-1/2 yd (82.5'); also available in 2-3/4" widths Grip rolls