Indasa RedLine Rhynodry Heavy Duty Sheets, 2000 Grit, 5-2000
Indasa RedLine Rhynodry Heavy Duty 2,000 Grit Sanding Sheets (5-2000) are the perfect choice for use on hard materials such as metal, hard woods and composites; also a great choice for applications where extra flexibility is required in finer grits.
The Indasa RedLine series is Indasa's premium abrasive line designed with the highest quality aluminum oxide mineral grains and a lubricant coating to resist clogging. The result is an abrasive system with extremely high cutting power, stock removal, very long working life time and superior finish.
Also available in grits from 40 to 2,000, click here for more information.
- Sanding and finishing of fillers, stoppers and primers
- Scuffing and rectifying clear coats
- Sanding and finishing hard materials such as wood, wood coatings, metal, metal coatings and composite
Features and Benefits:
- High cutting power, very high stock removal
- Extra flexibility in the finer grits; adaptable to shapes, edges and contoured surfaces
- Very long working life time and superior finish
- Anti clogging lubricant layer
- Superior finish and high performance on hard materials
- 2,000 Grit
- B weight paper
- Dry lubricant coating (grits 80 to 2000 only)
- Aluminum Oxide abrasive
- Modified synthetic resin bonding
- 9" x 11" Sheets
- 50 sheets per sleeve