Indasa RedLine Rhynalox 2.75" x 17.5" Plain Back Sanding Board Strips
Indasa RedLine Rhynalox 2.75" x 17.5" Plain Back Sanding Board Sheets feature a plain backing for wrapping around hand blocks and attaching to clip-on style sanding tools.
The RedLine series is Indasa's premium abrasive line designed with the highest quality aluminum oxide mineral grains and a lubricant coating to resist clogging. The result is an abrasive system with extremely high cutting power, stock removal and very long working life time.
Indasa RedLine is the perfect choice for use on hard materials such as metal, hard wood, and composites; also a great choice for applications where extra flexibility is required in finer grits.
- Sanding and finishing of fillers, stoppers and primers
- Scuffing and rectifying clear coats
- Sanding and finishing hard materials such as hard wood, metal, metal coatings and composite
- For wrapping around sanding blocks and use with tools featuring clip ends that accept 2-3/4" x 17-1/2" strips
Features and Benefits:
- High cutting power, very high stock removal
- Very long working life time and superior finish
- Anti-static and dust-repellent
- High performance on hard materials
- E / D weight plain back paper
- Lubricant coating (grits 80P to 400P)
- Aluminum Oxide abrasive
- Modified synthetic resin bonding
- 2-3/4" x 17-1/2" pressure sensitive adhesive back strips, box of 50 or 100